"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Today I took my car into Bringard Auto Repair in Delta, Utah to have my safety inspection done.  When I dropped it off I asked the Owner how much would it cost to fix my air conditioning.  He told me that it could cost up to 1600.00 dollars.  I told him not to worry about it and just for him to go ahead and do the safety inspection.  Several hours later I went to pick up my car.  I noticed on the invoice that they had worked on my air conditioning, did my safety inspection and changed my oil.  I went to go and pay for it and the owners wife told me that they were not going to charge me.  Their son came over and told me that they would take care of the bill because my Husband is an AMERICAN HERO!  This made me so extremely happy and proud to be from Delta, Utah.  Thank you so much Bringard family for taking care of a family in your community.  This story helped to lift my husbands spirits tonight.

My friend Misty Rowley sent me this quote yesterday I love it.




3 comments:

  1. I love Delta!hugs๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That's so amazing! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful that you are being taken care of!!! We love you all!! And are praying for you! And putting your names in the Temple!

    ReplyDelete