"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Belongings

I just received my husbands belongings that the US Marshals took from him in Salt Lake City, Utah before being transported to Nevada.  I did not want these items back because I wanted him to have them.  I bought him that watch for his birthday in January so he would be able to know what time it was and when it was time to come home.  We sent him those pictures so he could remember his family and all of the good times we have had.  My children and other family members wrote him those letters to give him hope and show him how much we love him.  The picture of Jesus and Mary was given to him by a cell mate to remind him of our Savior.   All I really want is for him to return home so I can give him his belongings back.


Please say an extra pray for our patriots, their lawyers, and the Judge tomorrow.  All 19 of them will be going before Judge Navarro tomorrow where she will discuss how she will handle the trial. The hearing is at 10:00 a.m. in the Federal Court House in Las Vegas, Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment