"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

One day at a time.

I heard our three year old headed out the front door.  I decided I better go see what he was up too.  When I opened the door I found him sitting on the step looking out onto the road.  I asked him what he was doing?  He said, "I am waiting for my daddy to come home".  My heart broke into a million pieces.  I held back the tears and told him that his dad will not be home today but he will come home soon.  It is the faith of our children that help keep Dave and I both going. I know that for me it is best to take each day one day at a time. Or sometimes take each moment one moment at a time.  I know that my Husband come home someday but for now we will continue to pray to our Heavenly Father that he helps our family and all the other patriots families to make it through the day.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment