"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Simple Life

I asked my husband if there was a particular picture that he wanted me to send him.  This is the picture that he requested.  These were good times!  He loved spending the summers with his siblings. They all look like a bunch of river rats but look at the happiness on their faces.  They were so happy.  They would spend their days working on the farm and when it got hot they would head for the river or the ditch.  Where they enjoyed swimming, building mud huts and having water fights.
I want to see these smiles on my children.  I want them to have a life full of love and happiness.  Our children need to be able to not have so much weight on their shoulders but be able to enjoy playing in the river or building a hut out of mud. Please pray for these daddies to come home to their babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment