"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Sunday, May 22, 2016

We feel Loved

Dave and I are so grateful for all of the donations, love and support that was given to our family.  We definatly have the best friends, awesome family and live in an outstanding community.  Thank you to all of you who donated your treasures and for all of the bakers who donated their yummy treats.  I can't believe all of the people who helped with this yard sale.  My best friend from childhood and her husband were over the yard sale and my new dear friend was over the bake sale.  Thank you to my family for helping so early in the morning setting up for this yard sale.  And thank you for all of you who came and bought items from the yard sale.  You were all so generous.  I love this Country and I love this Community.      My husband cried when I told him the support that we received.  He says to tell you all that he doesn't know how he will repay you all back but he loves you all so much.

The bake sale was so yummy.  There were alot of amazing bakers who donated their delicious goodies. 


1 comment:

  1. He has already paid to help keep each of us FREE with dignity and grace. Glad the nonprofit sale went well. America loves each of you, very much. Yours, Susan Moore Catron County, NM

    ReplyDelete