"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I am proud to be from Millard County, Utah

As I was arriving home from the Court that my husband had on Monday.  I noticed this sign supporting our family.  What a wonderful surprise to see that the town that I am from and live in are so supportive of our family.  Thank you Anderson Family for putting up this sign and thank you to my wonderful friends who are putting on this yard and bake sale.  I am so lucky and feel blessed to live in such a great community surrounded by outstanding citizens who care about their neighbor.



I also want to thank our local Sheriff Robert Dekker for his willingness to help our family during this difficult time.  Please support Sheriff Dekker.  Sheriff Dekker wrote a letter on my husband's behalf to the Judge informing him that he would be willing to provide my husband with an ankle GPS unit where their sheriffs office would be able to monitor him if he was released.  What a great sheriff. You would think that the court would take this offer seriously but instead the prosecutors and the judged laughed about it.  Instead they said that the BLM officers would have to be the ones to monitor my husband and his probation.  Wow, who would have ever thought that the BLM who say they are supposed to help manage our public lands would now be probation officers.  Unbelievable.

Millard Sheriff's Profile Photo

THANK YOU MILLARD COUNTY FOR SUPPORTING OUR FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment