"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Monday, May 2, 2016

Radio

I am always grateful when I am able to tell our families story and to be able to put out the truth.  I am grateful for people like Bryan Hyde from HD radio that does his best to cover the truth of the story and conveys it to the American People.  We need more people like him.  Also, remember if you believe everything that you read or hear in the main stream media then you are part of the problem. Find the real truth and then spread it like a wildfire.

My conversation with Dave Bundy's wife Mary Lynn. It's important that we stay abreast of what is happening in this case.  https://soundcloud.com/890kdxu/hd-radio-april-29-2016-mary-lynn-bundy

Mary Lynn Bundy, wife of Dave Bundy, discusses the current legal situation of the Bundy family members in federal custody.
SOUNDCLOUD.COM|BY 890KDXU


I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.

 H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment