"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I am grateful for all of the Mother's in my life and there are many who have taught me and have sacrificed for me so that I can become a better person.  I am grateful to all of the Mother's who have helped me in the last couple months.  I am amazed at the love that these women have had for me, my husband and our family.  I love you all and thank you so much for your selfless sacrifices for our family.

My husband wrote me a very nice letter wishing me a happy Mother's Day.  He told me, "Thank you for your faith, thank you for your diligence, thank you for your love and thank you for your sacrifice.  I believe that because of these and so many other attributes God will never abandon you.  He appreciates and loves you too much.  He must be very pleased that you are training the very souls that will further his work forward here on earth and will come home to him in the eternity's.  You are quite literally bringing them up to him."  He reminded me what President Harold B. Lee said that, "a mother's heart is a child's school room."  He reminded me that mother's have a special influence on their children.  He said, "I hope you know how special you are to me.  We are quite the team.  I am the luckiest man on earth and heaven to have you as my wife."  I feel so blessed to be married to someone who honors me and makes me feel so special.  I am thankful that we have been blessed with six wonderful children and that I am grateful to be the mother of his children.  I am also grateful that he realizes that we are a team in this life.  That as a team we will work together through whatever trial is given to us.  I am the one that is the luckiest person on this earth.

Two of my friends from high school were able to give me a very special Mother's Day gift.  They actually had my husband call them and asked him what message he would want them to put inside this ring.  He said, "for my love a bug."  Also inside the ring his name is inscribed.   I am so grateful for this tender gift. I love how all of my children's names are on this ring.  This ring represents my whole world my children and my husband. Thank you so much to the women that made this gift possible.  I will always wear it and cherish this gift. I know this person didn't do this to earn any business but I would love it if any of you wanted to support her.  Check out her website at http://www.heathermoodydesigns.com/pages/about-us




1 comment: