"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Friday, August 12, 2016

Dally's Letter

I am sorry that I have not been blogging lately.  I have been feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that I need to accomplish.  I miss my husband dearly.   We always worked as a team to accomplish many tasks.  My husband does remind me that he is praying for me daily that I will be able to accomplish what I need to get done.  I know that not only is he praying for me but there are many prayers being offered daily in behalf of our family.  I can feel those prayers and I am grateful for them.  Please to continue to pray for our family and the other political prisoners families.

Our ten year old daughter overheard me talk about how her dad was feeling a little down the other day.  She later came back with this paper for me to mail to her dad.  I teared up when I saw it.  She is so thoughtful.  I love the part that she told her dad to see if he could find other people to play with him.  She wants her dad to be happy and she wants him to not be alone.  I love how her crossword puzzle includes words that are important to her and her dad; Forever, Love, Dally, Funny, Heart, Family and Friends.  Dave called me today and told me how he loved Dally's letter.  Her letters always cheer him up.  He always says the faith of his children are what helps him through the day.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this special letter. I can't imagine how awful this is for your and your children. Just know that your family is loved by so many and there are thousand of prayers being sent for you and your family's behalf. Prayers, hugs and love from Mesquite.

    ReplyDelete