"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Monday, August 29, 2016

Angels among us

Dave and I just wanted to express our sincere gratitude for the many wonderful Angels that have surrounded our family in the past 6 months.  We have been tremendously blessed.  You have put your arms around our family and lifted us up when we felt we could no longer stand.  Thank you for the many prayers, meals, donations, letters, phone calls, visits and many more kind acts of service.  My favorite thing to tell my husband is how much people love us and our thinking of us.  It always makes him cry and he reminds me to put it down in the ledger.  He is hoping someday he will have the chance to pay it forward.  Thank you for opening your arms and your hearts to our family.

Below is a picture of blankets that several women made for all the Bundy children whose daddy's are kept away from them.  They wanted each child to have a blanket to wrap around them and feel secure when their daddy's weren't near.  What a wonderful gift.  Thank you to all of these women.


Below is a picture of how some very special friends/family members spoiled me and made me feel so special.  I am so grateful to those friends and the love they have for our family.

I could go on and on all night of the many acts of kindness and service that people have shown toward our family.  Thank you for ministering to our family.  I miss my husband dearly and the pain can be so unbearable at times without him.  But I know that God with not forsake our family and that is why he has sent his angels to help with our physical and spiritual needs.  May God Bless you and your families also.
LDS Service Quote  http://sprinklesonmyicecream.blogspot.com/:

No comments:

Post a Comment