"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Letters

This last week I was able to go down and see Dave in Pahrump.  We had as good as visit as you could have through a computer screen.  He looks like he has lost anywhere from 30 to 40 pounds.  He looked tired but was so happy to see us.  He is missing his family extremely bad and we are missing him also.  I took with me our eight year old boy.  Dave kept telling me to give him kisses on the cheek from him and for him to kiss me back.  He said he loved seeing the love that our son and I have for each other.  It made him happy to see his son smiling. We also blew lots of kisses to him.  I wish he could have caught the kisses but the video monitor that we see each other through is pretty thick.

Before we got down to the jail Dave put in a request that I pick up some of his personnel property.  Dave only has a small box under his bed where he has to store all of his letters, pictures and commissary items. When his box is getting to full then Dave has the guards put some of his letters in his personnel property which is stored in a storage area within the jail.

As I was going through his belongings it brought tears to my eyes.  I am overwhelmed at the love and support that Dave has received from all over the country.  Thank you too everyone who has sent Dave a letter, picture, magazine or book.  Dave told me that I could go ahead and read the letters. I have read several letters and I am overcome with emotion. I am so grateful to all of you who have taken the time to write to him. Dave wants me to tell all of you how grateful he is to each and everyone of you who has sent him a letter or other items.  He said that when he receives mail it gives him the strength that he needs to make it through the day.  He also said that he is so sorry if he hasn't written you back but he is so so appreciative to all of you.  He loves you.

Last time I was at the jail one of the guards told me that he can't believe how much mail these patriots receive (well he said inmates).  I told them it is because they are true patriots who have done nothing wrong and that America supports them.


I ask of all of you to continue to pray and write to my husband and all of the political prisoners.  It makes my heart break to know how long these men could be detained before their trial.  These next seven months are going to be the hardest for them to bare and also their families.  If these men are not released before the trial then they will not be home for any of the upcoming holidays.  I can't imagine what it is going to be like without my sweet companion and my children's daddy.  I do not know how we will be able to get through this.  He will miss seeing our kids in their Halloween costumes, he will miss carving the turkey for Thanksgiving, he will miss the surprise look on his kids faces as their opening their gifts for Christmas and he will miss singing Happy New Year with his family. Please continue to pray and write to these men.  They need your prayers and your letters more than ever.

David H. Bundy 46088374
Nevada Southern Detention Center
2190 East Mesquite Avenue
Pahrump, NV 89060

Also Below is a link with addresses to all the Political Prisoners 
http://www.nationalstandbymeforliberty.com/politial-prisoner-family-sponsorship-campaign-1.php


2 comments:

  1. God Bless you Mam,and your family, and Thank you, for supporting your Husband through all of this. I also would very much like to thank you for your sacrifice. What your Man, Your entire extended family our standing up for is much more then your own family lands, cattle. You all are sacrificing everything, as our first 56 founding Fathers did so long ago..... Not for yourselves, but for ALL of us.. For our beloved Nation Under God..... Under Gods Law. With protected rights to all men.... Mam, please do not be sad. I know that your life is completely upside down, but know this. God only gives us trails that we can handle, and NEVER more. God chose your family for this great Honor Mam. You Husband, his Brothers, Father, and EVERYONE of you lovely Ladies are Patriots..... TRUE, God fearing, Stewards of the Land Patriots, not the weekend, beer-belly couch potato that are abundant.

    No Mam, you all are are the real deal...
    https://youtu.be/kX-APfe3i8Q

    Sincerely FB Al Hinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. We'll keep praying, writing and doing everything we can to support the patriots and their families. This has been my project for the last 4 weeks.

    http://agenda21truth.blogspot.com/2016/07/utahs-appeal-for-redress-of-grievance.html

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete