"The fight for freedom is God's fight.
So when a man stands for freedom he stands with God.
And as long as he stands for freedom he stands with God.
And were he to stand alone he would still stand with God.
A man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded for his stand for freedom."
--Ezra Taft Benson

Friday, June 3, 2016

Feeling so Blessed and Loved

It is 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep because I am on cloud 9.  Our family has been so blessed today that I am feeling so overwhelmed with emotion.  The community of Millard County and other parts of the Country have rallied around our family and lifted us up.  Thank you to the wonderful family who worked so hard to put this amazing event on.  You have devoted so much time in the last several months to make sure that this event was a success.  It was an amazing and magical night. Thank you to my friend and all of the other women who were in charge of all of the delicious desserts   Thank you to the businesses  and individuals who donated food and auction items.  Big thanks to the amazing cooks who made the best hamburgers and beans on this planet.  Thank you to all of the amazing women and young women who helped with the kids zone.  Thank you to the wonderful band that played for us throughout the night.  Thank you to the best auctioneer around.  Thank you to all of you who donated your time to make this night a success.  Thank you to all of you who traveled so far to support our family.  Thank you to this outstanding community that has seen a family in need and have rallied around them and supported them during this trial.  Dave and I just hope we will be able to pay it forward someday soon.
  





My husband wrote a letter to his Dear friends of Millard County and the entire country that I was able to read tonight at the BBQ.
 He said, "Being a man not blessed with eloquence it’s hard for me to put into words my thoughts of gratitude for you as you have manifested your love for your fellowman, as you have extended your helpings hands toward my dear family and I.  My heart is swollen with emotion as I realize that so many good people, that whom many I have never even met have been making sure my family’s needs are being cared for.  As a very concerned husband and father of my six children I take great comfort in knowing that they are surrounded by so many loving and god fearing people.  I thank our Heavenly Father several times each day for those blessings.  Thank you for your love.  Thank you for blessing myself, my wife and our children’s lives.  Thank you for your love and devotion to God.  Thank you with all sincerity for keeping an eye on and making sure my family is taken care of.   I pray that God has been and will continue pouring out his blessings upon you and your families.  I hope you receive all of the righteous desires of your hearts.  I will forever be indebted to you individually and collectively. Most sincerely, your friend Dave Bundy."

I agree with everything my husband said 110%.  God Bless America.






2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful to hear and I'm sure everyone had a great time for a GREAT cause. Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete